Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pics and Such













BEFORE...

















...Just Kidding!


Actually, this is spiced Yak meat. When I say spiced, I mean la si le(spicy to death). I told the server I like hot food and he recommended this. My sinuses are very clear and should be for a few days at least, but the flavor was wonderful. The meat was shredded, mixed with hot peppers(seeds and all) and green onions, then fried crisp. It had the texture of jerky. I loved it. It cost about $2.60. You just can't beat that. I don't have much to say in this blog, but I did want to show you some of the things we have seen in the week we have been here:












View from the Plane of the Rockies



Window of Famous Tea House








Really Cool Lookin' Tree

















Gas Efficient Vehicle















Dusk


















Night View of Our Courtyard









Hope you enjoyed!!!


mandy

I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I emotional today but I really love the quote. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! -bad chinese accent- well grasshopper, your photography skills have improved... but you will never surpass... the MASTER! -swishing sword sounds- what? you never watched any old kung fu movies? oh well, you should consider dedicating a post a week to photos. i'm sure you are taking tons of them...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.