Thursday, January 8, 2009

Victoria Harbor Light Show


We spent one afternoon in Hong Kong at the harbor. They have an avenue of the stars that commemorates many of the Chinese movie stars of past and present. I took a couple pictures of ones that you may recognize. That night we viewed the famous lights show that is put on every night. It was a pretty good show. The one disappointment for us was that they did not end the show with fireworks. I guess you can't always get what you want. We could however get a view of the city from Victoria Peak. The view was tremendous. A few days later, we went to a small island called Tap Mun. Once again, the sights of nature were breath taking, as was the hike up the mountain. In a previous post I said that HK was similar to NY. More accurately, it is like NY meets Hawaii. Even though I have never visited there, I say that because it reminds me of what I saw of Hawaii watching Magnum PI. The only thing missing is Magnum, Higgins, and the gang. I even saw a Ferrari. -Frank











2 comments:

  1. I really love that picture of Frank with the city lit up in the background. You guys look very happy. I am happy for you. Have a great day. Love ya, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bruce Lee statue. I can hear the theme from Enter the Dragon...I mean if I were to watch such things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.