Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Left Leg, No Right Arm, No Problem

Tonight, on the bus, I saw something that reminded me of how resilant people can be. They were showing a video of a man missing his left leg, and a woman missing her right arm, dancing ballet. It was amazing. They were doing lifts and everything. At first, until I saw the crutch, I didn't even realize there was anything different about them. Simple amazing. I attached a link to the video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. - Frank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLVRQCjh8c

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for the video Frankie that was amazing! The lifts he was able to do and his balance where awesome to watch. The lady in the audience that kept wiping away tears said it all, it was absolutely beautiful!! sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thanks for sharing. That was beautiful. I didn't know I was going to be so moved to tears today. Thanks again, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.