Friday, April 24, 2009

Videos Abroad - YangShuo

Recently, I was reviewing some of the videos that I have recorded over the past few months. Amanda told me to post them, because she thought they might be entertaining. All of these vids are from our trip to Yang Shuo, China. The video of the woman being carried, shows the local "taxi" service. You can hire guys to carry you up the mountain. (It is such a long trip, I wonder if they charge by the pound.) I am not going to write a lot about them because they all coincide with past post. Enjoy - Frank
A good video can make all the difference. Brian May
















2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,
    Your videos bring back some happy memories! Thanks for the reminders... we miss you!
    Sara & Beau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.