Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Last Weekend

On our last weekend in the US, some friends took us to an amusement park called Six Flags Over Georgia. It had been about ten years since Amanda and I had last been and we had Lexi, Amanda's niece, with us and it was her first time to any amusement park, so we were really looking forward to going. Superman-the Ultimate Flight, Batman - The Ride, and The Goliath are a few of the featured roller coasters. These rides are not for the faint of heart. After the park, one of my closest friends, took me to Turner Field to watch the Braves play. For those who don't know, I love baseball, and there is something special about being at the ballpark. Where else can you see the Home Depot tools race? I uploaded video of Superman, Goliath, and the traditional singing of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" during the seventh inning stretch. On our last weekend, we had a great time. Thanks to all who made it special. - Frank








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the roller coaster ride. It was fun!!! hee hee. I am glad you had an enjoyable time here. Have a safe fun trip back and know our thoughts are with you daily. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have been busy so I finally got a chance to go back and look at what you posted. I relived my experience on the Goliath. Thanks for that. I can say I didn't scream as loud from my chair here in front of the computer but my eyes did water as we were climbing up for the first drop.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.