Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Passed. Really!

Just a quick follow up on my exam. I passed. I really did! I actually made an 86. A solid "B". That is the good news. The bad news is that after making all of that progress, I am returning to the US where I will not get to use my Chinese as much. Unfortunately, speaking a language is not like riding a bike. If you don't use it, then you lose it. So, even though being home is going to be great, I hope I don't forget the things I have learned. So I guess that will be the true test. Let's see how I do in three months. - Frank

3 comments:

  1. Frank and Amanda we miss you guys so much too We've been thinking of you guys. Be safe returning home. Are you returning to this part of the world in three months? Welove you guys. Congrats on the exam OH YEAH!!!!! Jeff and Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you guys will still use it while your in the states... ; )
    rest up : ))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. Please keep your comments secular.